I had a printer do that once. The secretary had an electric space heater plugged in near her desk and it would cause the printer to print at random times. Once we moved the space heater away from the printer it no longer had a problem.
Bill Day
TRV

Mueller, Mitch wrote:

I have a H.P. LaserJet 1012 here and it will just start printing line through
the paper.  No one has to print to it or nor does it need to be hooked up to a
computer.  Just will start printing.  Any suggestions?

Mitch Mueller
Emmetsburg Schools