Harriet,
I think it may be more of a Mac/Firefox issue than specifically anything to do
with AEA Online (or even WebIEP for that matter, but since I have not had
experience with the IEP side of things I am not able to say more). My
experiences with Firefox on the Mac side is that there are times when either a
field does not show up, or it is impossible to get a cursor to appear in that
field, thus rendering it useless for completion. I am wondering if these
questions might be posed to the greater knowledge base of Firefox's open source
minds...

ksa

Karen Appleton
Instructional Media/Technology Consultant
Zones 1 - 2 - 3
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency
23 East 7th Street
Spencer, Iowa 51301

712.262.4704
866.540.3860
FAX: 712.262.5114
kappleton at aea8 dot k12 dot ia dot us
*****
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally
astound ourselves." ~ Thomas Alva Edison
*****

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this email. You are asked to notify the sender immediately by email if you have
received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education
Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage