Well it isn't just that it is slow but we seem to have a lot of users that have
troubles logging into the systems.  Didn't know if there was a DNS tools that
could help you resolve you issues or something.

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Stanzel, Matt
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 11:52 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Network monitor system

Mitch, there are (expensive) broad-based testing applications and hardware, and
there are specific applications (less-expensive, and some free). What type of
problems are you experiencing? Dropped packets? VLAN errors?  There are
programs like PRTG or ManageEngine Netflow Analyzer that will give details, but
may not specifically say "Here is your issue".