Tim,

I tackled that one a couple months ago. I might have some tips for you. I
wasn't given any setup instruction either. Call me @ 800-669-2325 x 2163.

--Jason Kehoe

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Timothy A. Limbert
Sent: Monday, January 19, 2009 2:31 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] PAWS in Typing Town

Is anybody using the SRA program PAWS in Typing Town?  I've been given a
site license CD and no installation instructions, and I'm having trouble
making it work (their tech support is closed today).  I need to store the
data folder on a Mac OS X Server 10.5, and run the clients on Windows XP.
I've run the network installer, entered a class, and gotten the program up
and running, but at no time in the whole deal has it asked me to locate the
server folder.  Any help would be appreciated.

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator

Newell-Fonda CSD