Hi, everyone! I have a question for those of you using MAP testing . . .

After uploading our data (and combining all buildings)--I received an error message that we have teachers who have the same ID's. This makes sense, since in each building there is a teacher assigned as teacher 1, 2, etc. --which results in 5 teachers having the same ID's for the most part. Are there any problems/ramifications you could think of with assigning different numbers to teachers than what they are listed as in JMC? I was told by NWEA that I cannot upload each building separately--but it's kind of hard to go in and assign different teacher ID's in JMC this year with the effect that would have on schedules/grades, etc. Do I need to try and assign a number that the teacher could have, say next year if I make those changes in JMC, or could I just randomly assign numbers in the upload file that won't affect anything. We will only be testing once this year.

Hope this makes sense. I appreciate any advice from those who have been there!
Enjoy the day!