I had the same problem a few years ago.  After exporting from JMC, I
just remove all teacher ids within Excel and replace with one identical
teacher for all records within each building.
ex.:  mnw_hs_teacher, mnw_ms_teacher, mnw_elem_teacher
We have never used the reports tracking back to the teachers so it is a
waste of time for us.

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA 50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-3919       (li),'  ((!.-'
Fax 712-469-3131

>>> Jackie Fonley <jfon...@algona.k12.ia.us> 1/21/2009 11:03 AM >>>
Hi, everyone!  I have a question for those of you using MAP
testing . . .

After uploading our data (and combining all buildings)--I received an

error message that we have teachers who have the same ID's.  This
makes sense, since in each building there is a teacher assigned as
teacher 1, 2, etc.  --which results in 5 teachers having the same
ID's for the most part.  Are there any problems/ramifications you
could think of with assigning different numbers to teachers than what

they are listed as in JMC?  I was told by NWEA that I cannot upload
each building separately--but it's kind of hard to go in and assign
different teacher ID's in JMC this year with the effect that would
have on schedules/grades, etc.  Do I need to try and assign a number
that the teacher could have, say next year if I make those changes in

JMC, or could I just randomly assign numbers in the upload file that
won't affect anything.  We will only be testing once this year.

Hope this makes sense.  I appreciate any advice from those who have
been there!
Enjoy the day!