We're having an issue with JMC period attendance, where a teacher will send
attendance for a period, but it doesn't come through to the office properly.
The office shows that the teacher DID send attendance for that period, but
the kids they counted absent don't show up as absent.  I've witnessed the
problem from both ends, so I know it's not user error.  It happens seemingly
randomly, with some teachers' attendance coming through fine, and doesn't
even happen consistently with the same teachers.  JMC acknowledges the
problem, but claims it's a bug in Mac OS X 10.5 Server that they can't
address.  Of course, Apple claims it's a JMC software issue.

Anybody have any suggestions?

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator