I had HUGE problems with period attendance locking up at the beginning of the
school year. JMC had
to do some code re-writing, and it's worked ever since. Of course, I have a
NetWare server holding
the JMC data and a Mac server running the web piece. That's two strikes, right?

Sarah

Sarah M. Freking, District Technology Director
Storm Lake Community School District
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Phone: 712-732-8100 Fax: 712-732-8101