I see that "Windows Meeting Space" is the replacement for Netmeeting and
does seem to be easy to use but how do I video conference with it if at
all? Anybody know?

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Richardson,Tony
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 4:54 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Ideas for Desktop Video Conferencing

Anyone out there experimenting with desktop video conferencing. I would
like to start experimenting with using this internally for staff but it
needs to be simple to use with control on the client side of things so
that they don't feel like they are being spied on.

I know there is Microsoft Netmeeting and Windows Communicator but don't
need all that just something simple to use and cheap that allow multiple
people to face to face meet via video.

Thanks,

Tony Richardson,

Technology Coordinator