From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On
Behalf Of Frerichs, Chad
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 11:19 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Is it Windows 7 or KDE 4?: Insight - Software - ZDNet
Australia [Spam score:8%]

I have also tested with this, and the biggest problem I have run into is
getting the wireless to work without effort from the user, let alone me
finding drivers that will work and getting them installed. NDISwrapper
works, but not without much hassle. Has anyone else tested with the
wireless part in play? It works nicely with certain wireless cards, but
none of those happen to be installed in the laptops here.

Chad Frerichs
Director Of Technology
Okoboji Community Schools
Milford, IA 51351