From: "Mueller, Mitch" <mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 3:13 PM
To: "info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: [info-tech] Teacher lock-down

As I'm getting ready for the 2009-2010 school year I need a
little help from you guys again.  What I'm looking for is a list of what
privileges
you give your teachers.  As for what they can and can't do on their systems.
I'm
looking to lock them down pretty tight but I have to have other schools input
before I can do this.  So if your teachers are locked down please let me know
what they can do as for running programs, installing programs, and then some.

Thanks

Mitch Mueller

Emmetsburg CSD

Emmetsburg, IA