Greetings all,

I am looking for a "Data Dictionary" for JMC that schools use as a guideline on how to enter students into their SIS correctly. Jim Kerns sent me the one from Spencer (That's right, the man is back, did I hear a woot woot!, I think that is what the kids say) Welcome back Jim.

If any other school has such a document and would be willing to share, I would greatly appreciate it. As we are finding out, EASIER is getting to be more of a pain especially when data has not been put in correctly or not at all. Garbage in garbage out.

Thanks in advance.
--
"Chaos Theory is a new theory invented by scientists panicked by the thought that the public were beginning to understand the old ones."
    ~Mike Barfield