Keith,

I don't have Lightspeed, but if I recall correctly I checked the "use
http 1.1” and “use http 1.1 through proxy connections” in IE’s
advanced settings and it solved a similar issue we were having.

Jim

>>> "Keith Stoeber" <kstoe...@sioux-central.k12.ia.us> 2/27/2009 12:43
PM >>>
I was wondering if any other schools running lightspeed have seen an
issue with the state IEP system not allowing users to login to the site.
 If so how did you correct this issue?

Keith

Keith Stoeber
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream
which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and
greater strength for our nation." - John F. Kennedy