We have projectors and by the Fall I will have 40 classrooms with projectors mounted to the ceiling. They get used constantly and there were many teachers that were upset that they had to wait a year to get "theirs" Since every classroom has a white board( not a Smartboard, but a board that is indeed white) They can project and annotate on the board, where as a TV would have to be mounted in such a way that would not block the chalkboard/whiteboard. As far as ease of use, you still have to teach the teachers how to "mirror" their screens to get them to work. (Unless you are a Apple district) Just my 2cents

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams