From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of A.Bloomquist
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 1:39 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Interactive Whiteboards, Document Cameras, etc.

Jeremy,

When you say "wireless tablets"  just what have you chosen to get?

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist

Technology  Coordinator

Dayton Elementary School

Southeast Webster-Grand

104 2nd St NW

Dayton, IA  50530

Phone:   515-547-2314

Fax:        515-547-2213

and

Boxholm Middle School

Southeast Webster-Grandl

404 Walnut St.

Boxholm, IA  50040

Phone 515-846-6214

Fax 515-846-6212

e-mail:   a_bloomqu...@se-webster.k12.ia.us

alternate e-mail:  swebs...@lvcta.com

On Apr 7, 2009, at 3:49 PM, Pearson, Jeremy wrote:

Everyone-

            We have two of the NEC Interactive whiteboards that we do
not plan on using.  We have chosen the wireless tablets as our
interactive piece, so we don't want to install these boards around the
district.  New they are $1000, and we would love to sell them for $500
each.  We have one out of the box that we have played a little with, and
the other is NIB.

            Here is a link to more information:

http://www.necdisplay.com/Products/Series/?series=c22ff1e8-2b79-429d-84f
5-890ff9b3ebd3