I buy it myself and then get reimbursed from the school.  Anything over
$400 I don't buy on eBay.

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA 50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-3919       (li),'  ((!.-'
Fax 712-469-3131

>>> Karl Hehr <karl_h...@s-hamilton.k12.ia.us> 4/13/2009 2:24 PM >>>
I know that there are a few of you who use ebay to get parts and items

for your schools.  How do you do that?  I could have saved almost $120

on my most recent printer part but eBay was not an option. The most
important piece of this is how do you PAY for things on eBay for
school?  Do you use a school credit card? Send a check? Pay for it
yourself and then get reimbursed? These questions were not answered on

my free "How to use eBay" DVD I got off TV.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and
ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and
exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of
things
--- Douglas Adams