From: "Mitch Mueller" <mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:25 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Secondary Internet connection

Ok.  Well I am trying to convince our school now to get a second line.  So
anyway how do you guys get your second line provided?  Do you have fiber coming
to the buildings from your local school district so how is your brought to you?
 We have Mediacom and Iowa Telecom in Emmetsburg but Mediacom said fiber is how
they would do it for us.  I haven't contacted Iowa Telecom yet.  And also what
is a monthly payment you pay to them if you don't mind me asking.  And what
speeds are you getting?

Thanks
Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator