I'm considering pushing that on everyone in this summer's network
refresh.

________________________________

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Pearson, Jeremy
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 4:45 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Smarter Mail

Fort Dodge, all clients except Administrators and their secretaries use
the Outlook Web Access.  Administrators and their secretaries use the
full-blown Outlook client in order to share calendar information, and
access everyone else's calendars.  That function does not work the
greatest in the web access.

Have a great weekend!!!

Jeremy