Ok, I'm going out to you guys and gals again.  These mobile labs are going to
be the death of me.  We are still having a ton of issues with my mobile lab.
Anyway our students are having difficulties logging on.  And the bad thing is,
is it is with Vista.  And even though we have roaming profiles turned off they
still take about 20 minutes to log into.  So what I'm looking for it some help
with this.  If you guys have any suggestions what might cause this problem.

Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
 Emmetsburg Community Schools
 Emmetsburg, Ia 50536