From: "Mitch Mueller" <mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 8:14 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Help with mobile labs

Ok. Well I went and tried setting up sharepoint services.  But when I try to
log into the setup screen I can't figure out what my username and password
would be.  I have tried all my administrator passwords and still nothing.

Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
 Emmetsburg Community Schools
 Emmetsburg, Ia 50536