From: "Buenz, Tim" <tbu...@jefferson-scranton.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:35 PM
To: "'info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us'" <info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us>
Subject: RE: [info-tech] CSV files

Format the password column as text instead
of numbers.

-----

 Tim Buenz

Director
of Technology

Jefferson-Scranton Comm. Schools

204 W. Madison Street

Jefferson, IA 50129

(515)386-9256

Fax (515)386-3591

 http://www.jscsd.org

 "Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the
past or present are certain to miss the future" -John F. Kennedy