Mitch,

Click on the Column heading (Like 'D') and that should highlight the entire
column.  Then do the same thing you did with the cell to change the formatting
of the whole column.

From: Mitch Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:30 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] CSV files

Need some help with CSV files on Excel.  trying to export the following to a
csv file:
Username | First Name | Last Name | Password
mmueller    Mitch           Mueller        781
But I need to put 0's in front of my password so that I have a total of 5
characters and when I save it as a CSV File it take our the 0's in front of my
password.  And when I try to type them in manually it does not put them in
there either.  Any suggestions.
Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
Emmetsburg Community Schools
Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
P: (712)852-2966
C: (712)298-0596

The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be mass-produced by
unskilled labor.