1. The Iowa AV Co-op Catalog has offered the eInstruction CPS RF and IR audience/student response systems for many years. We have had great support from the company and Sandy Wolfe, our eInstruction representative can be reached at 402-750-0288. Give her a call. She will be happy to discuss the eInstruction or Interwrite products.

2. The Spring AV Catalog also offers a classroom response system from Renaissance Learning, www.renlearn.com/2know/

Troxell Communications, Inc. is our vendor for this product, contact their sales rep Gina Schneider at 952-474-1868, or contact

Ken Kirkley
Renaissance Learning
350 W. Burnsville Pkwy, Suite 435
Burnsville, MN 55337
cell 651-249-5197

I know that both companies will be happy to send out demo units and are able to visit your location or provide a WebNR to show products and answer questions.

3. So far, the AV Co-op has not been able to obtain any special pricing from Smart Technologies. We do have Promethean, PolyVision, Hitachi, InterWrite, Mimio, and AV Rover whiteboard products and solutions listed in our catalog this Spring.

There are a couple of Iowa vendors who also are Smart Dealers and I know that Bradfield's has been working in Iowa also, if you want a Smartboard.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Bud Carruthers, Coordinator x1157
Mary Allaman, Secretary  x1287
AV&Computer Co-op