We have purchased mostly Epsons as of late (and haven't had problems). The key I have found is to standardize (district, ideally, but especially building wide). That has helped a lot! Also . . . I have learned to be VERY aware of all the input and output plugs (for all the other devices you'll ultimately have in the classroom eventually), and in regard to sound.