can you tell I'm putting together my summer to do today?

If anyone has copies of elementary progress reports -- and specifically what benchmarks/essential skills you are assessing -- and could send me examples I would appreciate it. We will be revising ours over the summer, and I would like to have examples to generate ideas for staff, since most have experienced only what we have done/are doing. If you're are not the one responsible for these, if you would forward the request to someone who could help it would be appreciated. You could email or fax.

Thanks in advance!
Jackie

Jackie Fonley
Technology and Information Systems Director
Algona Community School District
200 N Phillips
Algona, IA  50511
515-295-7207 (Phone)