Good morning!  Quick MAP test question for those who use this test:

We took our first year of testing this year. In looking at testing for next year . . . can next year's teachers access this year's data on their students? I know we load everything based on this year's schedule/advisors . . . and because this is our first year -- I'm not sure of how it would look for next year. I know that data will follow the student -- but if it's difficult (or not possible) to see last year's data for your new classes -- it would seem necessary to test asap in the fall.

Hope this makes sense.
Thanks!