One point with digital video cameras we (I) learned the hard way was to be sure the model you purchase can be connected to a computer for using editing software, such as iMovie. We had ordered a dvd model but it could not be connected to the computer. Fortunately, we were able to exchange it for one of the Canon ZR series that could be connected. Just an FYI.

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator