FYI....

I have gotten Usertool to work on Server 2008. It's been monthes since I set it
up, but it wasn't that hard. I know you need to ease the password policy or
make sure you have passwords that adhere to the policy. If not, usertool will
throw an error. Also, if you change the password policy in Active Directory, be
sure to REBOOT before you expect that chage to take affect. I have noticed
gpupdate /force doesn't cut the mustard on that GP entry. If you still can't
get it to work, please create TTX ticket and give me the error message. I will
try to get detailed instruction on how to set it up on Server 2008, when I get
some office time in the next week or so. I agree, Usertool rocks and saves me
TONS of time on-site.

--Jason

--Jason