I think I found the answer to the problem working off-line with Kurt. The original version of Usertool was written in a 16 bit DOS environment. In 2006 I updated the program to work within the Windows with a Windows GUI. If anyone is still using a version of usertool that requires you to create a shortcut for each graduating year contact me and I will get you upgraded to the newer version.