George,

Are you really meeting at 10:30 pm on Wed? I realize that it would be
after the substate game, but I just wanted to make sure I was reading the
time correctly.

Dan,

Our current Superintendent has been through 2 1:1 programs and both were
polar opposites.  He echos what everyone would probably tell you, the most
important thing is the Professional Development to make the program a
success.  Your staff needs to buy into what it is really about and so does
your administration and board. You just have to make things work.

I would recommend attending Apples 1:1 sessions that they hold in Westside
in Omaha area. Even if you have no intention of going apple (as Tim said
the programs are OS independent) the ideas and best practices that you
could get out of it are invaluable.  I can get you more info on the next
session when I get back in my office later on Tuesday

Lance Lennon
District Technology Director
Eagle Grove Community School District