Going to agree with TIm on this.
1) We did a survey of our students before the roll out and found out that 96% of our students had internet at home, now some of those are just dial-up but not many. 2) Also we spoke with the public libraries in the communities that make up our district and made sure they had wireless there (all did , but we planned on putting a wireless router into the buildings if they did not). 3) At the roll outs we also had a variety of local ISPs here to meet with families in case they wanted to upgrade or change their current internet status at home. 4) Lastly we made sure that the wireless was powerful enough to work in the student parking lot.

Karl H. Hehr
Technology/Curriculum Director
South Hamilton CSD
www.s-hamilton.k12.ia.us
515.827.5418 (W)
515.209.9767 (C)
515.827.5368 (F)

Luddite by Degrees
1) Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works. 2) Anything that's invented between when you're 15 and 35 is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it. 3) Anything invented after you're 35 is again the natural order of things

                                                        --- Douglas Adams