From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Keith Stoeber
Sent: Thursday, December 17, 2009 1:57 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] DVD Duplicator

I need to have an easy to use product to give to my football coaches to
record DVD's.  I am looking for any input on what has worked and
recommendations.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Stoeber
Network Administrator
Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream
which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and
greater strength for our nation." - John F. Kennedy