are you needing copies made, or DVD's made.

We use an Addonics Digicopier for our DVD duplication. Works great. The staff uses iDVD to create DVD's
On Dec 17, 2009, at 1:57 PM, Keith Stoeber wrote:

I need to have an easy to use product to give to my football coaches to record DVD's. I am looking for any input on what has worked and recommendations.

Thanks,
Keith

Keith Stoeber
Network Administrator
Cross Country Coach / Assistant Track Coach
Sioux Central CSD
4440 US Highway 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
(P) 712-283-2571 x 5900
(F) 712-283-2285

"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which, fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength for our nation." - John F. Kennedy

--
"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in; we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
    ~Nathaniel Borenstein