From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us on behalf of Phillip Trimble
Sent: Mon 1/4/2010 10:44 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Student Email Policies

Hello All,

I am wondering if any of the school districts out there are allowing student's
access to email, and if so are you willing to share your email policy with me.
Here in Pocahontas we are in the final stages of implementing our 1 to 1's and
just trying to tie up some loose ends.

Thanks

Phil Trimble

IT Director