From: "Murphy, Mark" <mark_mur...@webster-city.k12.ia.us>
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:59 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Group Policy Question

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897557.aspx

  -----Original Message-----
From:
  info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On

  Behalf Of Mitch Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:52
  AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech]
  Group Policy Question

 well it
  probably is since some students have put some inappropriate stuff on
  there.  but what is the BGinfo program you talk about.

Mitch
  Mueller
Network Administrator
 Emmetsburg Community
  Schools
 Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
 P: (712)852-2966
C:
  (712)298-0596

  The best
  computer is a man and it's the only one that can be mass-produced by
unskilled
  labor.