From: Scott Fosseen [Prairie Lakes AEA] [mailto:sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us]

Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:36 AM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Prairie Lakes Intermapper Status

Just an FYI:

I have moved my Intermapper system to our server room to ensure
continued monitoring in the event of a power outage in Fort Dodge.  With
the move I have also changed the IP address and port number of the
Intermapper Web server.

In an effort to bring all technical resources together to one spot I
have also been working on a new website portal for you to access
Intermapper and other tools.  The Web Portal is still a work in process
but does currently have links to our Trouble Ticket System, as well as
Intermapper.

To access the Technology Web Portal go to the URL www.ia-hsdn.net

>From the portal page you will be able to access Intermapper.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency.
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
It's not the amendment with which I disagree. It's the contents of the
amendment. - Representative Naomi Farve (D-New Orleans)