From: Brad Kruse
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 8:16 AM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Prairie Lakes Intermapper Status

unable to login...
tried using kru...@manson-nw.k12.ia.us (old email but have alias set yet)
also tried using bkr...@manson-nw.k12.ia.us (new email)

>>> "Scott Fosseen [Prairie Lakes AEA]" <sfoss...@aea8.k12.ia.us> 1/14/2010
>>> 8:35 AM >>>
Just an FYI:

I have moved my Intermapper system to our server room to ensure continued
monitoring in the event of a power outage in Fort Dodge.  With the move I
have also changed the IP address and port number of the Intermapper Web
server.

In an effort to bring all technical resources together to one spot I have
also been working on a new website portal for you to access Intermapper and
other tools.  The Web Portal is still a work in process but does currently
have links to our Trouble Ticket System, as well as Intermapper.

To access the Technology Web Portal go to the URL
www.ia-hsdn.net

>From the portal page you will be able to access Intermapper.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie
Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
It's not the amendment with which I disagree. It's the contents of
the amendment. - Representative Naomi Farve (D-New Orleans)