I believe the iPad runs the iWork suite, doesn't it?

Tim
------Original Message------
From: Scott Fosseen
Sender: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
ReplyTo: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: Re: [info-tech] iPAD and 1-to-1
Sent: Jan 27, 2010 4:39 PM

I don't have a touch, so I may be missing this app.  What I did not see were
applications for Word Processing, spread sheets, and presentations.
Although with the web access I suspect that can be accomplished with Google
Docs (Not that it is a real great replacement).  This may also be a reason
to make sure you get "Digital Rights" when (ok IF) you purchase new
textbooks.  With 10 hour of battery life, solid state drive, I could see
that it has some potential.

Jason and I have been discussing an education device at the time the Kindles
came out.  What the iPAD offers hits most of our discussion points.

Although I am still waiting for the iCAR version that would replace my car
radio/GPS.