From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf
Of Dan Davis [dda...@spirit-lake.k12.ia.us]
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 4:30 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Spirit Lake School District

All techs;

 After much deliberation, I have resigned my position as Network Administrator
of the Spirit Lake Community School District. I have been offered, and
accepted, another IT management position for a private business within the
Lakes area.

 I have truly enjoyed working with all of you over the past 6+ years, in
learning, designing, and implementation of educational technologies.

 My last day with the district will be March 23rd.

Dan Davis
Network Administrator
Spirit Lake Comm School District
(712)336-3707 ext. 1300