Dan,

Congratulations and Best Wishes on your new endeavor!

Ann

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator
Dayton Elementary School
Southeast Webster-Grand
104 2nd St NW
Dayton, IA  50530
Phone:  515-547-2314
Fax:    515-547-2213

and

Boxholm Middle School
Southeast Webster-Grandl
404 Walnut St.
Boxholm, IA  50040
Phone 515-846-6214
Fax 515-846-6212

e-mail: a_bloomqu...@se-webster.k12.ia.us
alternate e-mail:  swebs...@lvcta.com

On Feb 25, 2010, at 4:30 PM, Dan Davis wrote:

All techs;

After much deliberation, I have resigned my position as Network Administrator of the Spirit Lake Community School District. I have been offered, and accepted, another IT management position for a private business within the Lakes area.

I have truly enjoyed working with all of you over the past 6+ years, in learning, designing, and implementation of educational technologies.

 My last day with the district will be March 23rd.

Dan Davis
Network Administrator
Spirit Lake Comm School District
(712)336-3707 ext. 1300