http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=63087766
Epson 450WI

1. If you are in the area, I am having the Epson Rep show the Epson 450Wi to a small group on Monday, April 12th at the Iowa School Librarian Conference. The conference is being held at the Holiday Inn Airport, 6111 Fleur Drive, Des Moines, IA.

I have asked Tim Laing to set up around 11:00a.m. - 12:30p.m  or so.

If you would like to stop in and see that, please let me know that you might attend.

ALSO

2. If anyone is interested in seeing the Epson 450Wi multimedia projector I have arranged for Epson to show it in Iowa City, Tuesday, April 13th.

The time will be from 9:00 a.m. until noon.

The room here will accommodate 20-25 people at a time. If you are interested please let me know that you might attend.

We will view it at Regina H.S.

Regina Education Center
2150 Rochester Ave.
Iowa City, IA 52245