If you send me your names (those who would like to see the Epson 450Wi) I can, at least send those names in to Epson and they can contact you ... or set up a showing in your area so that you might be able to attend. )No promises of what will happen, but I can try to get it so you can see it)

If you could sign your email along with your school name and city that might be helpful to the Epson Rep.

Bud