From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us on behalf of Mitch Mueller
Sent: Wed 3/31/2010 12:46 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Electronic Devices

Looking for some good advice from you smarter than myself.  We are trying to
block the student iPod Touch's from being able to get to facebook and
myspace and ect.  If someone can help me with that, that would be great.

Also if you would be willing to share your electronic device policy that
your school has could you please email it to me personally at
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us or you can post it on the info-tech list if
you would like.

But my big thing is blocking them sites on iPod touch's.

Thanks
Mitch Mueller
Emmetsburg CSD

<<winmail.dat>>