I know about open source software such as VLC for streaming and that it
will involve some kind of tuner card but has anyone set it up with
multiplexing on their networks to reduce the bandwidth need.

________________________________

From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Mitch Mueller
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 8:20 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: re: [info-tech] CATV

If you are guys doing this please include me in the email with Tony.  I
would like to know how also.

Thanks
Mitch Mueller
Network Administrator
Emmetsburg Community Schools
Emmetsburg, Ia 50536
mmuel...@emmetsburg.k12.ia.us
P: (712)852-2966
C: (712)298-0596

The best computer is a man and it's the only one that can be
mass-produced by unskilled labor.