From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us [mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us]
On Behalf Of Tim Limbert
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 3:21 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] net access issue

(forgot to try that, D'oh)

It does work when logged in as another domain user (not necessarily the
domain admin).  Which means, it's something in that user's local profile?
Should I log in as local admin, trash local profile, log in as user to
create new profile?  I'd back up documents from their profile first.

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator

Newell-Fonda CSD

 712.272.3324

---

http://newell-fondatech.blogspot.com

Twitter: limbert65

Onverse avatar SurdeahP

Onverse address Metroview Penthouse 15, house #1.

  _____