From: info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us
[mailto:info-tech-ow...@aea8.k12.ia.us] On Behalf Of Kathy Petersen
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 3:15 PM
To: Superintendents; principals; c...@aea8.k12.ia.us; info-tech;
libmedia; aea8-staff
Subject: [info-tech] tech conference program

We now have a tentative program on the T.I.C.L website.  It is subject
to change, so check back periodically for the final version.  Go to the
link below:

http://www.ticl-ia.org/About.html

If you have any questions, contact me.

=====
Kathy Petersen - Administrative Assistant
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency 8
500 NE 6th St
PO Box 802
Pocahontas, IA 50574
712-335-3588 Ext 2052
Fax: 712-335-5870
kpeter...@aea8.k12.ia.us

Imagination was given to us to compensate for what we are not; a sense
of humor was given to us to console us for what we are.

addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. You are asked to notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
and delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency.
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage