The answer to your question is yes.

  From: Lisa Schaa
  Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 7:55 PM
  To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
  Subject: re: [info-tech] tech conference program

  Kathy, My teachers wanted to make sure the Smart Boards have Notebook
installed on them for their presentations....they are worried about that...
  Thanks!

  Lisa Schaa
  Art/T.A.G. and Technology teacher
  Stratford CSD
  Stratford, Iowa 50249

  "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we
grow up." - Pablo Picasso