I had one student not able to take the OCT. reading test. Blockers were
off-it is still a mystery. Ugh. We have had numerous issues. One we have
seen in the classroom is the student answers change. They put in one
answer, and it changes their answer to a wrong answer. I was skeptical, but
the math teacher also noticed this. We had students write down their
answers on paper as well as answer on computer to be sure. I have let
Skills IA know this.

Keith would know more about the issues in elem. level...

Erin Olson
High School English
Technology Integrationist
Large Group Speech

Sioux Central CSD
4440 US HWY 71
Sioux Rapids, IA 50585
Tel. (712)-283-2571

change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Mead