Skills Tutor at GC-B have been fine other than the usual errors between
chair and keyboard.

On 10/22/2010 7:40 AM, JON HUESER wrote:
We are having trouble with getting skills tutor to work for our elementary kids, just assumed it was on my end.

Thanks!
Jon W. Hueser- /MSE, Ed.S
/MS/HS Principal
Technology Director
East Greene CSD
405 12th Street South
Grand Junction, IA  50107
515-738-5721 x201
Fax:  515-738-5719

/The East Greene Community School District does not discriminate based on gender, race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability. Inquiries and grievances may be directed to Mike Harter, Educational Equity Coordinator, 405 12th Street South, Grand Junction, IA 50107, (515)-738-5741 x. 203, or to the Director of the Region VII Office of Civil Rights, Department of Education, Chicago, IL. /