Hi Tal,

I think that the Check Backport hook is doing exactly what you asking for.
Example [1]:

   - Check Backport::IGNORE, The patch backported to all newer
   branches.(open in 'master' branch/es) found not relevant branch/es:
   'ovirt-engine-4.0' (not exist in the newer branches list)

patch branch: ovirt-engine-4.1
newer branches: 'master' (open)
older (not relevant) branches: ovirt-engine-4.0

If it's not what you meant, please explain :)

[1] - https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/68862

Best Regards,

Shlomi Ben-David | Software Engineer | Red Hat ISRAEL
RHCSA | RHCE
IRC: shlomibendavid (on #rhev-integ, #rhev-dev, #rhev-ci)

OPEN SOURCE - 1 4 011 && 011 4 1